Thursday, February 10, 2011

LUMP REMOVED

With hunting season over it was time for Dakota to have his operation.DSCN1212Judy dropped him off at Midshore Veterinary Service Tuesday morning.That's my friend Steve's clinic. Steve went out to South Dakota with me this year. I had him take some pictures of the operation. DSCN1216Here's a shot with the hair shaved away, you can see how big it was getting.DSCN1217If I was doing this I would have a dotted line here.DSCN1218The cuts been made and Steve is pulling out the fatty lump. Congratulations Dakota - you lost 2.5 pounds.DSCN1241He's back to being a mean lean bird hunting machine. Steve installed a couple of drain tubes. DSCN1230Steve sewed him up real good. DSCN1244That evening he got to stay in the big house. DSCN1251He's doing just fine and would like his friends to come see him - bring t-bones and beer.DSCN1256

1 comment:

  1. One can never quite know what they will see on your blog Bob, it's most original. Being a wimp, my favorite shot is seeing your pup sleeping on the sofa. Hope Dakota heals up real quick!

    ReplyDelete