Monday, March 8, 2010

TWO MORE SHEDS

Spent two hours across the road Saturday morning, found a dead doe that the bad winter did in. No antler sheds found. Dakota found this beaver house. DSCN0460I had been seeing a lot of trees that had been cut off by them. Sunday I hunted back on my side and found this old one. DSCN0512Janey found this one. Both were on the edge of that little field you come out to when you take that path through the woods. DSCN0513I found another dead doe along the right-away path, its' bones were nice and clean. I took the skull .DSCN0514 Here's this years finds so far. DSCN0515 This quail was out in the open cut bean field this morning, she better be careful or Mr. Hawk will get her. DSCN0511She got down real low and did not move, I was cruising along the edge and was lucky to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment