Monday, September 13, 2010

BACK FROM CRUISE

Bob left BOBWORLD and got on the boat in Baltimore with Judy.Went to Bermuda and back.IMG_0394We had lots of fun, food and sight seeing.IMG_0587We had dinner with this group most every evening.IMG_0573We are at Horse Shoe Bay Beach..IMG_0581This lamb was as good as deer. When I got home I mowed some paths through the habitat. IMG_0649I went flying and checked them out from the air. While mowing, I jumped up 2 fawns, 4 quail and one rabbit.
The grandchildren came over and I shot a dove for them. IMG_0631Max said don't kill animals but I told him I needed to eat. Xander and Nathan wanted to hold it.IMG_0633I got 6 more Saturday to make enough for a meal. IMG_0724Checked the trail cams and finally got a deer at Milton's feeder. PICT1149Got this guy at the wetlands. PICT0101This young red tail hawk let me get this picture.IMG_0730We had a little rain Sunday so I got a few small food plots planted. IMG_0736The combines motor had a little problem while picking the corn. IMG_0625Looked like #1 connecting rod might have broken and went through the block.
A new engine was installed right in the field.IMG_0598

No comments:

Post a Comment