Monday, November 12, 2012

LILY GOT HER FIRST RABBIT

Sunday morning I called Garry and asked him to hunt with me.I wanted another set of eyes to watch Lily in case she wanted to do some long distance hunting.He came right over and we headed for the Cemetery down the back lane.I thought it would be a good place to start with only two big trees,it would be easy to keep her in sight. I parked just past the Cemetery, let the dogs out and put Lily on her perch on top of the truck. Within a few seconds Janey had a rabbit running down lane but Lily didn't see it. I carried her closer to the trees where she got in the closest tree and started watching.I started in to the Cemetery, Janey and Dakota were hunting the field.I could see that Lily saw something and down she dove.I heard the rabbit squeal and knew we had our first.NOV 12 2012 004She did a great job busting though the brush and grabbing it by the head.I quickly dispatched the bunny and let Lily eat some.NOV 12 2012 018After Lilye ate she hopped NOV 12 2012 023 back on my glove leaving me with 3/4 of the rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment