Friday, October 8, 2010

SMART DEER SAD COON

On my ride around the farm last evening I found this guy in my box trap at the wetlands.IMG_1132He's a young raccoon and looked really sad. After relocating him I went and sat in the tree stand by the flood pond. A doe and two fawns came from the field towards me but before they got very close she winded me and they went back to the field. I've been counting the wood ducks leaving the wetlands. I counted 150. I had a lot of doves in the sun flowers the other evening, looked like 100. We're planning on a dove shoot Saturday. Got this picture off the camera behind the stand at the flood pond. PICT0284I don't think he has a tail. I got this picture in the corner at the end of the hedge row behind the cabin. PICT0827I got a lot of pictures of does there.PICT0884The next time I go deer hunting I'm going to sit in the stand in that corner.I put a camera on the other side of the woods under a big oak thats dropping lots of acorns. PICT0061 Janey's watching a squirrel.IMG_1129I need to start putting some of them in my freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment