Wednesday, December 1, 2010

NO DEER

The Jersey deer hunters were down for the opening of shot gun this weekend.PB260130Deer camp was full of hunters. But no deer were shot.I saw a nice buck go into the woods when I was going to my stand Saturday afternoon. No one got a shot at him. I saw lots of does on the clover field that evening. Mike was in the corner stand and got a shot at one but missed. It was getting dark and was a long shot. TJ stopped by with a nice fox he got with a bow. PB260129Saturday evening I had the spike and two eight pointers come out of the corner of the woods. They were with a doe and her fawn. I tried to get the doe but couldn't get a good shot at her. Milton saw lots of does that afternoon but waited for a buck that didn't show. We had rabbit and squirrel for supper. PB270138The rabbit turned out really good.PB270136 I fried it. PB270135 Janey keep Ed's feet warm.PB270156This deer was killed 3 miles south. 106_2123

No comments:

Post a Comment