Friday, December 30, 2011

#9 almost 10

Thursdays lunch time hunt started off at Uncle Buddy's.He has a really nice cover and in 15 minutes we had #9. Keavy was in a good position right over a large brush pile with briers all around it.I knew by the way she was staring down that she had one spotted and was waiting for it to move from the cover. I came in from the back side and the rabbit made his move - it was a bad mistake. I heard the squeal and made my way in through the briers.PC290023Keavy went through some thick briers and still had a good hold on the bunny.I think Uncle Buddy's squawking back at Keavy.PC290029I checked my watch and headed for the cemetery. Keavy got high in the first cedar tree. First I got the dogs to hunt the field around the cemetery.Then we moved in and I could tell Janey smelled one.I hit the cover, out came the rabbit.Keavy went for it but no squeal. I went over and found Keavy with a lot of fur but no rabbit.PC290036/

No comments:

Post a Comment